- 100% Whole Spelt Grain, sourced from our friends at Sonset Farms in Inverary, Ontario (just north of Kingston) or
- 100% Whole Heritage Amber Wheat, grown in Winchester, Ontario (south of Ottawa).
- Both grains are freshly milled in house and long fermented to maximize nutrition and digestibility.
Ingredients: Organic whole grain flour, water and salt. That’s it!
- We use a small amount of sunflower oil on our bread pants, only to prevent sticking.
- Out bread is not gluten free, however it is well tolerated by those with gluten sensitivities.
- Bread keeps best cut side down on the counter for 2-3 days. We recommend slicing and freezing any bread remaining after this time
- Freeze sliced, in an air-tight container or freezer bag. Thaw covered, or re-heat directly in toaster.
- Stale bread makes great croutons, breadcrumbs, or french toast.
Baked Locally in Carleton Place
- Whole Grain Heritage Wheat: Against the Grain Farm-Winchester, Ontario
- Baking Soda: Purest Foods-Perth, Ontario
- Maple Syrup: Jameswood Maple-Lanark, Ontario
- Sea Salt: Vancouver Island Seat Salt-Vancouver Island, BC
Store in package for up to 3 days on counter, or freeze.
- Best eaten toasted, whole or cut in half.
- Local Spray Free Berries
- Local Honey
- Citrus Pectin
Our delicious flavours include:
- Mixed Berry
- Strawberry Rhubarb
- Eat within 2 weeks of opening. Our jam has no preservatives, but is properly canned to ensure shelf life when sealed.
- Perfect to pair with our Sourdough Crumpets.